Foreign Data Wrapper out of memory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adeelusman
Subject Foreign Data Wrapper out of memory
Date
List pgsql-general
i have recently started work with PostgreSQL. Here is my question!
 i have a table in oracle and i want to insert all record in PostgreSQL, For
this i'm using Foreign Data Wrapper for oracle. it work fine with small set
of data but as i tried to get large table query got failed after getting 0.5
million records. here is the error "out of memory for query result" can
someone let me know how to avoid this.

One more question I'm on windows environment. i could not get any  Foreign
Data Wrapper for oracle for 64bit system. anyone explain this ?

lastly i would like to ask when we create a wrapper table where actually it
is created. it hold the record in memory or physical table. what is the way
if i want to insert all record from Wrapper table to ordinary table

regards

Adeel Usman