FATAL: database "a/system_data" does not exist - Mailing list pgsql-general

From sumita
Subject FATAL: database "a/system_data" does not exist
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi All,
I am observing some weird errors in the postgres logs after upgrading to
Postgres 9.2.4.
FATAL:  database "a/system_data" does not exist

We do have a user named "system_data" and a schema with the same name.

Even with these error messages, we are actually able to access tables,
sequences, indexes, etc from that schema with out explicitly prefixing the
schema name to those relations.

Could anyone suggest what could be wrong with my setup and how to get past
it?

Thanks and Regards,
Sumita