Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move pqsignal() to libpgport. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Move pqsignal() to libpgport.
List pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 2013-03-17 at 16:06 +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
> Move pqsignal() to libpgport.
>
> We had two copies of this function in the backend and libpq, which was
> already pretty bogus, but it turns out that we need it in some other
> programs that don't use libpq (such as pg_test_fsync).  So put it where
> it probably should have been all along.  The signal-mask-initialization
> support in src/backend/libpq/pqsignal.c stays where it is, though, since
> we only need that in the backend.

Hi,

When I try to compile HEAD right after this commit, I have this issue
with pg_receivexlog:

pg_receivexlog.c: In function ‘main’:
pg_receivexlog.c:425:11: error: ‘SIGINT’ undeclared (first use in this
function)
pg_receivexlog.c:425:11: note: each undeclared identifier is reported
only once for each function it appears in

The attached patch fixes this. Not sure it's the right fix though...

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info

Attachment