Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6 - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6
Date
Re: OK, ready for RC1 or Beta6
List pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> It's too bad the buildfarm reports don't show more details about what
>> CVS pull they're using exactly.

> Snapshot is the UTC time at which the cvs pull was done.

That's good but it's of limited use to me, since the snaps are (I
presume) against the anonymous-CVS server which lags commits on the
master by I'm-not-sure-how-much.

> Clients report
> what files have changed since the last run, and also, in the case of a
> failure, what files have changed since the last successful run.

Cool, I had not seen it do that before.  If we could get the CVS version
number of each mentioned file into that, it would go a long way towards
helping identify exactly what's being tested.