Re: Linux Distribution Preferences? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Vincent Veyron
Subject Re: Linux Distribution Preferences?
Date
List pgsql-general
Le dimanche 13 janvier 2013 à 18:27 +0000, Shaun Thomas a écrit :

> I'm not sure the last time I saw this discussion, but I was somewhat curious: what would be your ideal Linux
distributionfor a nice solid PostgreSQL installation? We've kinda bounced back and forth between RHEL, CentOS, and
UbuntuLTS, so I was wondering what everyone else thought.

A few interesting comments for you in this discussion, maybe :

http://linux.slashdot.org/story/13/01/17/160249/centos-59-released

--
Salutations, Vincent Veyron
http://marica.fr/site/demonstration