Re: Error: absolute path not allowed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From wschwurack
Subject Re: Error: absolute path not allowed
Date
List pgsql-general
I found what pg_read_file didn't like. With the help of enterprisedb support
which gave me the steps to see what was wrong

1. set log_min_duration_statement = 0 in postgresql.conf: This will log all
statements
2. select pg_reload_conf(); reloads the parameters
3. Wait until the error message come up again.

The problem was I had set parameter hba_file to the soft link. I change the
parameter to the correct path which fixed the problem.