Re: BUG #6150: commit_delay should have unit ms - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #6150: commit_delay should have unit ms
Date
List pgsql-bugs
> Opps, turns out the units are microseconds (as pointed out to me by
> Magnus), and we don't have a microsecond designation in that file, so I
> reverted that and just added a C comment about why it has no units.

Is it worth adding support for microseconds in there?  Not sure.

Technically it wouldn't be very hard, but I seem to recall this was
discussed before and we were worried about whether people would be
confused about what "ms" means.  Don't know that "us" would be
universally recognized, either.

            regards, tom lane