... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Yury Don
Subject ...
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello All,

I am writing the second time about my problem, maybe this time
somebody will answer. The problem is following:
I use a cyrillic characters in the names of tables and fields. When
I use plpgsql function as a trigger I have a record NEW in this
function, and consequently this record has a fields with cyrillic
names. But when I try to use this record, I get an error. Here is an
example.

create function round_mark() returns opaque as '
begin
  NEW.Баллы:=2;
  return NEW;
end;
' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';
QUERY: create function round_mark() returns opaque as '
begin
  NEW.Баллы:=2;
  return NEW;
end;
' LANGUAGE 'plpgsql';
CREATE

CREATE TRIGGER marks_round_marks BEFORE INSERT OR UPDATE ON "Баллы"
FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE round_mark();
QUERY: CREATE TRIGGER marks_round_marks BEFORE INSERT OR UPDATE ON "Баллы"
FOR EACH ROW EXECUTE PROCEDURE round_mark();
CREATE

UPDATE "Баллы" SET "Баллы"=264.695674  WHERE "Код" = 415;
QUERY: UPDATE "Баллы" SET "Баллы"=264.695674  WHERE "Код" = 415;
NOTICE:  plpgsql: ERROR during compile of round_mark near line 2
ERROR:  parse error at or near "NEW"

Does somebody know a solution?

Best regards,
 Yury  ICQ 11831432