Unable to do a mailing list proper search - Mailing list pgsql-general

From craig@gtek.biz
Subject Unable to do a mailing list proper search
Date
List pgsql-general
Good afternoon all,

I am trying to search the mailing list archives for the phrase "list all role privileges", and I would like to return
onlythe matches containing that exact phrase, and nothing else. Yet nothing works.

No matter what I enter, I get all pages that contain any or all of the words, whether or not they are are concurrent to
eachother, or spread throughout the page. Sure, the results include all pages with the exact phrase I want, but
searchingthrough all the unwanted pages is frustratingly tedious.

Can anyone tell me what the secret is to obtaining the desired search results? Enclosing a phrase in quotes works with
mostmailing list archives, with most search engines, and in queries. So surely there is a way to perform a similar
searchon the PostgreSQL archives?

Thanks,
Craig

Sent - Gtek Web Mail