Doc patch "only relevant" -> "relevant only" - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Karl O. Pinc
Subject Doc patch "only relevant" -> "relevant only"
Date
Re: Doc patch "only relevant" -> "relevant only"  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi,

As long as I'm sending in trivial fixes
to the docs here's a bit of wording that's been bugging me.

In a number of places the docs read "only relevant",
this patch reverses this to read "relevant only".

I believe this reads better because it quickly
answers the question "is what?" with "is relevant",
making the sentence less of a strain to read.
"Only relevant" would be better if you really wanted
to emphasize the "only", which I don't think is called
for.

(Sending in such trivial patches makes me feel like
I'm bikeshedding.  Feel free to ignore them without comment.)

Regards,

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein

Attachment