Re: [9.1] 2 bugs with extensions - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [9.1] 2 bugs with extensions
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Dimitri Fontaine's message of lun oct 01 04:44:28 -0300 2012:
> Hi,

> >> Same for 9.2, attached. master needs yet another patch because of the
> >> recent headers reorg, it seems, that's for another day though.
> >
> > No, just remove the RELKIND_UNCATALOGUED case in that switch.
>
> Oh. As in the attached? :)

That seems to work, yes.

While testing this out I noticed that this silently does nothing:

SELECT pg_catalog.pg_extension_config_dump('my_config', NULL);

i.e. the table is not marked as configuration but no error or warning
appears, either.  This seems rather surprising.