Re: [bugfix] sepgsql didn't follow the latest core API changes - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [bugfix] sepgsql didn't follow the latest core API changes
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Kohei KaiGai's message of mié sep 05 08:30:37 -0300 2012:
> 2012/9/3 Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com>:
> > Excerpts from Kohei KaiGai's message of dom sep 02 15:53:22 -0300 2012:
> >> This patch fixes a few portions on which sepgsql didn't follow the latest
> >> core API changes.
> >
> > I think you should get a buildfarm animal installed that builds and
> > tests sepgsql, to avoid this kind of problem in the future.
> >
> Thanks for your suggestion. I'm interested in.
>
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_Buildfarm_Howto
>
> Does it test only build-correctness? Or, is it possible to include
> result of regression test for result to be alarmed?

Yes, regression test diffs are also reported and can cause failures.
As far as I know, you can construct your own test steps, if you want to
do something customized that's not present in regular BF animals.