Re: Cascading replication and recovery_target_timeline='latest' - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Cascading replication and recovery_target_timeline='latest'
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 2012-09-04 at 19:34 -0700, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> > The attached patch fixes it for me. It fixes the original problem, by
> > adding the missing locking and terminating walsenders on a target
> > timeline change, and also changes the behavior wrt. WAL segments
> > restored from the archive, as I just suggested in another email
> > (http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2012-09/msg00206.php).
>
> Committed that.

New compiler warnings:

xlog.c: In function ‘XLogFileRead’:
xlog.c:2785:14: error: unused variable ‘endptr’ [-Werror=unused-variable]
xlog.c:2784:25: error: unused variable ‘xlogctl’ [-Werror=unused-variable]