Re: SSH Tunneling implementation - Mailing list pgadmin-hackers

From Guillaume Lelarge
Subject Re: SSH Tunneling implementation
List pgadmin-hackers
On Thu, 2012-07-05 at 18:37 +0530, Akshay Joshi wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I have implemented SSH tunneling using *libssh2* library and added the
> logic into pgAdmin3. With current implementation SSH tunnel will be created
> using password as authentication mode. I'll work on the certificate based
> authentication. I have attached two patch files 1) SSHTunnel.patch
> 2) vcxproj.patch (Only for Windows).

Wow. This is really great. I applied the patch, compiled the code, and
tried a few things. It works. Of course, it needs more testing, and a
real review of the code (and a few fixes on the UI), but hell yeah,
that's great :)

Thanks a lot Akshay. That's something I wanted to have a long time ago.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info