Re: Profile what the production server is doing

From: Thomas Güttler
Subject: Re: Profile what the production server is doing
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Profile what the production server is doing  (Thomas Güttler, )
 Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Julien Rouhaud, )
  Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Thomas Güttler, )
   Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Julien Rouhaud, )
    Automated bottleneck detection  (Thomas Güttler, )
     Re: Automated bottleneck detection  (MichaelDBA, )
 Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Baron Schwartz, )
  Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Thomas Güttler, )
 Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Flo Rance, )

Am 23.07.2018 um 16:01 schrieb Baron Schwartz:
> I'm biased, but I think VividCortex (my company's product) is amazing at this.

Looks goog, but "Contact us for pricing options" from https://www.vividcortex.com/product/pricing

Why do you hide your prices?

Regards,
   Thomas Güttler