Re: Profile what the production server is doing

From: Thomas Güttler
Subject: Re: Profile what the production server is doing
Date: ,
List: pgsql-performance

Tree view

Profile what the production server is doing  (Thomas Güttler, )
 Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Julien Rouhaud, )
  Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Thomas Güttler, )
   Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Julien Rouhaud, )
    Automated bottleneck detection  (Thomas Güttler, )
     Re: Automated bottleneck detection  (MichaelDBA, )
 Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Baron Schwartz, )
  Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Thomas Güttler, )
 Re: Profile what the production server is doing  (Flo Rance, )

Am 23.07.2018 um 17:16 schrieb Flo Rance:
> pgobserver might do that as well, particulary useful for functions performances.
>
> https://github.com/zalando/PGObserver

Thank you for pointing me to this.

After googling for "PGObserver powa" I found nice collection of current tools:

    https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-best-graphical-Monitoring-tools-for-Postgresql

BTW, PGObserver seems a bit dated. There are only very few updates during the last months.
Is there an successor?

Regards,
   Thomas

--