Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix breakage from earlier plperl fix. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix breakage from earlier plperl fix.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Andrew Dunstan's message of vie ene 06 10:34:30 -0300 2012:

> And yes, we should possibly add a regression test or two. Of course, we can't use the cause of the original complaint
($^V)in them, though.

Why not?  You obviously can't need output it verbatim, but you could
compare it with a different function that returns $^V stringified by a
different mechanism.