Re: libpq: PQcmdStatus, PQcmdTuples signatures can be painlessly improved - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: libpq: PQcmdStatus, PQcmdTuples signatures can be painlessly improved
Date
Re: libpq: PQcmdStatus, PQcmdTuples signatures can be painlessly improved  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of mar dic 13 12:51:54 -0300 2011:

> If you want this patch to be considered for application, you should
> post an updated patch which includes the necessary doc changes and add
> a link to it here:
>
> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open

Do we really need a 100% complete patch just to discuss whether we're
open to doing it?  IMHO it makes sense to see a WIP patch and then
accept or reject based on that; if we accept the general idea, then a
complete patch would presumably be submitted.