Re: libpq: PQcmdStatus, PQcmdTuples signatures can be painlessly improved - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Robert Haas
Subject Re: libpq: PQcmdStatus, PQcmdTuples signatures can be painlessly improved
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 11:01 AM, Alvaro Herrera
<alvherre@commandprompt.com> wrote:
> Excerpts from Robert Haas's message of mar dic 13 12:51:54 -0300 2011:
>> If you want this patch to be considered for application, you should
>> post an updated patch which includes the necessary doc changes and add
>> a link to it here:
>>
>> https://commitfest.postgresql.org/action/commitfest_view/open
>
> Do we really need a 100% complete patch just to discuss whether we're
> open to doing it?

Of course not.  You may notice that I also offered an opinion on the
substance of the patch.  In the course of doing that, I don't see why
I shouldn't point out that it's the patch author's responsibility to
provide docs.  YMMV, of course.

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company