Re: Bug in SQL/MED? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Bug in SQL/MED?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from 花田 茂's message of jue jun 30 06:00:23 -0400 2011:

> I attached a patch which fixes file_fdw to check required option
> (filename) in its validator function.  I think that such requirement
> should be checked again in PlanForeignScan(), as it had been so far.
> Note that this patch requires fdw.patch has been applied.

I think it'd be good to keep the error check in fileGetOptions() just to
ensure that we don't crash in case a catalog is messed up with, though
I'd degrade it to elog(ERROR) from ereport.