Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Kevin Grittner's message of mar may 31 12:41:59 -0400 2011:
> Joe Abbate <jma@freedomcircle.com> wrote:
>
> > I assume a link such as
> >
> > http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2003-12/msg00046.php
> >
> > would be easier to follow than
> >
> > <20031205173035.GA16741@wolff.to>
>
> The point is that the community seems to have reached a consensus
> that they would rather use this URL for the above message:
>
> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20031205173035.GA16741@wolff.to

Yeah, I keep dreaming that one day we will get rid of the silly monthly
partitioning of archives.  Those URLs will eventually be legacy --
existing ones will continue to work, but new messages will not (may not)
get them any longer.