Re: creating CHECK constraints as NOT VALID - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: creating CHECK constraints as NOT VALID
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Excerpts from Alvaro Herrera's message of mar may 31 12:39:48 -0400 2011:
> Excerpts from Jaime Casanova's message of mar may 31 12:24:09 -0400 2011:
> > On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Alvaro Herrera
> > <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> > > This patch allows you to initially declare a CHECK constraint as NOT
> > > VALID
> >
> > seems you forgot to add the patch itself
>
> oops ... another bug in my email client, it seems.

Hmm, found an inconsistency in the way recursion is handled -- other
commands have a AT_DoFooRecurse case.  Weird.  I'll change this to be
like that, though I don't readily see why we do it that way.