Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Dimitri Fontaine
Subject Re: Getting a bug tracker for the Postgres project
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Excerpts from Kevin Grittner's message of mar may 31 12:41:59 -0400 2011:
>> The point is that the community seems to have reached a consensus
>> that they would rather use this URL for the above message:
>>
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20031205173035.GA16741@wolff.to
>
> Yeah, I keep dreaming that one day we will get rid of the silly monthly
> partitioning of archives.  Those URLs will eventually be legacy --
> existing ones will continue to work, but new messages will not (may not)
> get them any longer.

Check out the following POC, which needs to get migrated into a django
application for the upcoming new infrastructure:
 http://archives.beccati.org/

It uses AOX (http://aox.org/) and as such is baked by a PostgreSQL
database.  The mails threading view is even a CTE.

Regards,
--
Dimitri Fontaine