Re: Removal of currtid()/currtid2() and some table AM cleanup - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Removal of currtid()/currtid2() and some table AM cleanup
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 2020-09-03 12:14, Michael Paquier wrote:
>> Opinions are welcome about the arguments of upthread.

> It appears that currtid2() is still used, so we ought to keep it.

Yeah, if pgODBC were not using it at all then I think it'd be fine
to get rid of, but if it still contains calls then we cannot.
The suggestion upthread that those calls might be unreachable
is interesting, but it seems unproven.