Re: [NOVICE] SQL error code -601 - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From daq
Subject Re: [NOVICE] SQL error code -601
Date
List pgsql-sql
jcafg> All,

jcafg> I recevied the SQL error code -601 <ECPG_WARNING_QUERY_IGNORED> from an
jcafg> embedded C SQL EXEC statement

jcafg> ie, EXEC SQL DELETE FROM foo WHERE number = 999999;

jcafg> I've googled the error code, but the only thing I can come up with is
jcafg> "current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until the end of
jcafg> transaction block".

jcafg> Can anybody provide me with a better explanation of what the error means &
jcafg> what circumstances generate the error?  Is this error just a warning that
jcafg> can be logged and ignored, or is there a major problem at this point?

jcafg> Thanks in advance!!

A query failed inside a transaction. All other DML query inside
this transaction skipped.

DAQ