Re: Out of memory - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jeff Davis
Subject Re: Out of memory
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 2011-04-05 at 21:50 +1200, Jeremy Palmer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been having repeated troubles trying to get a PostgreSQL app to play nicely on Ubuntu. I recently posted a
messageon this list about an out of memory error and got a resolution by reducing the work_mem setting. However I'm now
gettingfurther out of memory issues during the same stage of plpgsql function as mentioned before.

> The function itself is run as part of larger transaction which does the following:

Where is the source to the function?

Regards,
    Jeff Davis