Re: BUG #15631: Generated as identity field in a temporary table withon commit drop corrupts system catalogs - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: BUG #15631: Generated as identity field in a temporary table withon commit drop corrupts system catalogs
Date
In response to Re: BUG #15631: Generated as identity field in a temporary tablewith on commit drop corrupts system catalogs  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-bugs
On 2019-02-13 05:41, Michael Paquier wrote:
> The patch attached solves the problem, for consistency I would suggest
> doing the CCI even for auto dependencies.

OK, let's go with this.  Attached is your patch with my comment wording.
 Also a test case, but I don't suggest committing that, it's a bit too
weird.  (The effect of the test is to cause catalog corruption that will
cause a later test to fail.)  We can leave it in the archive for posterity.

Attachment