Re: BUG #15631: Generated as identity field in a temporary tablewith on commit drop corrupts system catalogs - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: BUG #15631: Generated as identity field in a temporary tablewith on commit drop corrupts system catalogs
Date
In response to Re: BUG #15631: Generated as identity field in a temporary table withon commit drop corrupts system catalogs  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Responses Re: BUG #15631: Generated as identity field in a temporary table withon commit drop corrupts system catalogs  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
List pgsql-bugs
On Fri, Mar 08, 2019 at 12:00:40PM +0100, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> OK, let's go with this.  Attached is your patch with my comment wording.

Thanks for double-checking.  Your change looks fine to me.

>  Also a test case, but I don't suggest committing that, it's a bit too
> weird.  (The effect of the test is to cause catalog corruption that will
> cause a later test to fail.)  We can leave it in the archive for posterity.

Letting the test case out is fine for me too.
--
Michael

Attachment