Re: Macro nesting hell - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Macro nesting hell
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 2015-08-12 10:18:12 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Sounds reasonable to me.  If you do this, I'll see whether pademelon
>> can be adjusted to build using the minimum macro expansion buffer
>> size specified by the C standard.

> Here's the patch attached.

Looks like you need to pay more attention to the surrounding comments:
some of them still refer to the code as a macro, and I see at least one
place that explicitly mentions double-eval hazards that this presumably
removes.  (I think your previous patch re fastgetattr was also a bit weak
on the comments, btw.)