Re: Building PDFs error: \pdfendlink ended up in different nesting level than \pd - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Building PDFs error: \pdfendlink ended up in different nesting level than \pd
Date
Re: Building PDFs error: \pdfendlink ended up in different nesting level than \pd  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
Re: Building PDFs error: \pdfendlink ended up in different nesting level than \pd  (Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us>)
List pgsql-docs
On fre, 2011-01-28 at 12:11 -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> In my build, the entire contrib manual is potentially interdependent,
> because the sub-sections of Appendix F don't start new pages.  This
> seems bad.  What is even more curious is that it looks like the function
> "man pages" within the dblink section *do* get forced page breaks.
> That is inconsistent to say the least.  How much control do we have over
> this type of formatting decision?

There is a parameter that controls whether a references page starts on a
new page.  But that's it.  It's not impossible to hack the stylesheet to
add more page breaks, but that would affect the whole book, not just one
particular chapter.

With the promotion of the contrib stuff, perhaps they should each get
their own chapter in a new part.