Re: obj_unique_identifier(oid) - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Andreas Karlsson
Subject Re: obj_unique_identifier(oid)
Date
Bug in pg_describe_object (was: Re: [HACKERS] obj_unique_identifier(oid))  (Andreas Karlsson <andreas@proxel.se>)
List pgsql-hackers
Here is a patch, but I am not sure I am not sure if I like my idea for
format. What do you think?

SELECT pg_describe_object('pg_amproc'::regclass,oid,0)
    FROM pg_amproc WHERE oid IN (10608,10612);
                                                        pg_describe_object

 function 1 bttextcmp(text,text) of operator family array_ops for access method gin for (text[],text[])
 function 1 bttextcmp(text,text) of operator family array_ops for access method gin for (character varying[],character
varying[])
(2 rows)

Andreas

Attachment