Selecting the last 2 rows of a table - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Machiel Richards
Subject Selecting the last 2 rows of a table
Date
Re: Selecting the last 2 rows of a table  (Majid Azimi <majid.merkava@gmail.com>)
Re: Selecting the last 2 rows of a table  (Frank Bax <fbax@sympatico.ca>)
List pgsql-novice
Good day all

     I am trying to find out how I can select the last 2 or (n amount ) of rows from a specific table.

      We have a table which has been growing rediculously the last view days (I must say after a code go-live).

       I am trying to find out what data is being written to the table that is causing this, however due to the size of the table at the moment, it can cause problems so I am just interested in the last number of records.

      I would appreciate any assistance in this.

Regards
Machiel