Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql) - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From stagirus
Subject Re: [BUGS] Mapping Hibernate boolean to smallint(Postgresql)
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Yes. we will try the following two options.
1. Operator overloading - add a suitable implicit cast on the backend side
from boolean -> smallint (not sure if this works, haven't looked at the
details)
2. Hibernate query subs: <property name="hibernate.query.substitutions">true
1, false 0</property>

I already indicated earlier these two are viable options for us.  It might
take sometime before I can post the update. Thank you for your help. See
you.

Best wishes.