Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys after initialization - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [HACKERS] pgbench: Skipping the creating primary keys after initialization
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Masahiko Sawada <sawada.mshk@gmail.com> writes:
> [ pgbench_custom_initialization_v16.patch ]

I'm starting to review this patch, and I wonder how it is that you
ended up with "c" as the command letter for dropping existing tables.
Seems like "d" for DROP would be much less confusing.  I see that at
one point "d" meant the data load step, but since you've gone with
"g" for "generate data" that conflict is gone.