Migration from db2 to postgres' - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From shyamperi@davlin.co.in
Subject Migration from db2 to postgres'
Date
List pgsql-sql
August 19th 2003
4:36p

Dear All,
I wanted to know how can I migrate all my data including the schema and their definitions,from IBM's db2 to the
postgres.

Have a grate day

-----Warm RegardsShÿam PeriII Floor, Punja Building,M.G.Road,Ballalbagh,Mangalore-575003 Ph : 91-824-2451001/5Fax :
91-824-2451050

DISCLAIMER: This message contains privileged and confidential information and is
intended only for the individual named.If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate,distribute,store,print, copy or
deliver this message.Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if
you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your system.
Attachment