Re: Hot Standby, release candidate? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: Hot Standby, release candidate?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 2009-12-14 at 10:11 +0200, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On sön, 2009-12-13 at 19:20 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
> > Barring resolving a few points and subject to even more testing, this
> > is the version I expect to commit to CVS on Wednesday.
>
> To clarify: Did you pick Wednesday so that it gets included before the
> end of the commit fest (and thus into alpha3) or so that it gets into
> CVS as early as possible after the commit fest (and thus not into
> alpha3)?

Wednesday because that seemed a good delay to allow review. Josh and I
had discussed the value of getting patch into Alpha3, so that was my
wish and aim.

I'm not aware of any particular date for end of commitfest, though
possibly you are about to update me on that?

(Perhaps we really need a single Project Management page that lists all
the dates that have been agreed, so that everybody can go there and be
clear. Commitfest start and end dates, beta dates, de-support dates etc.
BTW, it is absolutely brilliant that we have these now.)