Re: Deadlock when executing multiple select statements from multiplethreads - Mailing list pgsql-odbc

From Inoue, Hiroshi
Subject Re: Deadlock when executing multiple select statements from multiplethreads
Date
List pgsql-odbc
Hi Ayman,

Thanks for the report.
I would examine the issue.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

On 2018/04/10 14:51, Ayman Samamry wrote:

Hello,

We are having a deadlock issue when executing multiple select statements from multiple threads, the issue happens with driver version (9.6.4.0) or newer, doesn’t happen on 9.6.3.1 .

I’ve attached a simple project that triggers the deadlock, tested with visual studio 2017, release x64 build, PostgreSQL 10.3, usually happens after few runs.[please note that the proper database connection string and the table names need to be provided in the code for it to work].

I’ve also included the stack trace of the two threads in deadlock.

Regards,

Ayman

This email, including any attachments, is confidential and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, any use for any purpose or disclosure its contents to any other person or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited; please notify us immediately by return email or telephone +61 2 9966 1066 and destroy the original message. IR entities reserve the right to monitor all email communications through their networks.