Re: pgsql: Add pg_alterckey utility to change the cluster key - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: pgsql: Add pg_alterckey utility to change the cluster key
Date
Re: pgsql: Add pg_alterckey utility to change the cluster key  (Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz>)
List pgsql-committers
> Add pg_alterckey utility to change the cluster key

> Modified Files
> doc/src/sgml/ref/pg_alterkey.sgml   | 186 ++++++++++

1. I wonder why this file is "pg_alterkey.sgml" when the
program it documents is pg_alterckey.

2. Regardless of name, this file is dead code because you did not
hook it into the documentation infrastructure.

3. The buildfarm says this commit is (still) busted on Win32.

Possibly these commits need more review than you think.

            regards, tom lane