Re: pgsql: Add pg_alterckey utility to change the cluster key - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Michael Paquier
Subject Re: pgsql: Add pg_alterckey utility to change the cluster key
Date
List pgsql-committers
On Fri, Dec 25, 2020 at 10:36:55PM -0500, Tom Lane wrote:
> 3. The buildfarm says this commit is (still) busted on Win32.
>
> Possibly these commits need more review than you think.

Shared feeling here, I think that this is still too early.  FWIW, I am
surprised that this patch series includes exactly zero line of code
for tests, while the total amount of code committed is close to 3000
lines.
--
Michael

Attachment