Re: Cirrus CI for macOS branches 16 and 15 broken - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Cirrus CI for macOS branches 16 and 15 broken
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On Mon, Aug 19, 2024 at 12:51 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> I'm not sure why the CI script should trigger that though.  It
>> does do a couple of "port" calls without "sudo", but not in places
>> where the state should be only partially upgraded.

> Oooh, I think I see where we missed a sudo:

> if [ -n "$(port -q installed installed)" ] ; then

I wondered about that too, but you should still have a plain 2.9.3
installation at that point.  AFAICT you'd only be at risk between

    sudo port selfupdate
    sudo port upgrade outdated

and there's nothing but a comment there.