Re: Performing antijoin in postgres - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Suresh_
Subject Re: Performing antijoin in postgres
Date
List pgsql-hackers

Thanks for the reply. I can do this at the higher level; but this antijoin
thing is a small part of a bigger project. So I want to do it internally in
one of the joins. Does anyone have experience in storing tupleslpts and
comparing them ??