Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me
Date
Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me  (David Fetter <david@fetter.org>)
Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me  (Andy Lester <andy@petdance.com>)
Re: Throw some low-level C scutwork at me  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Fri, 2009-05-01 at 12:09 -0700, David Fetter wrote:

> I'd appreciate your making an argument, if you're going to, on the
> merits of the proposal at hand, rather than stooping to personal
> insult.  You know better.

O.k. guys let's all take a breath here. We all have our favorite editors
and our favorite way of doing things. Frankly I think both emacs and vi
users are nuts. I found the light in joe years ago :). Regardless, I
agree with Tom that the idea of having decorators of any kind in source
or docs is a bad idea.

That being said, there is no reason why we can have a section of the
wiki that has .rc files for respective editors and environments that
conform to .Org coding conventions.

Peace.

Joshua D. Drake

--