Re: 9.2rc1 build requirements - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: 9.2rc1 build requirements
Date
Re: 9.2rc1 build requirements
List pgsql-hackers
Joe Abbate <jma@freedomcircle.com> writes:
> As an aside, I installed jade (on Debian) and tried to make world but
> got several errors, starting with the following:

> jade  -wall -wno-unused-param -wno-empty -wfully-tagged -D . -D .  -d
> stylesheet.dsl -t sgml -i output-html -V html-index postgres.sgml
> jade:E: unknown warning type "fully-tagged"

FWIW, that suggests that this version of jade is too old.  I'm not sure
that jade per se (as opposed to the successor project openjade) can be
used to build our docs at all --- you should check whether this is
openjade, or really the original project.