Re: PostgreSql with or without Plus? - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: PostgreSql with or without Plus?
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 2009-03-18 at 11:19 +0530, Ashish Karalkar wrote:

> Postgres Plus does support  Linux and it includes all the PostgreSQL
> features as well as have many other additional useful features.One of
> which is its dyna tune module.
> You can check through the webpage
> http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/postgres_plus.do for detail
> additional features.
> I am using it on Linux and so far haven't faced any problem :-)

I think you should declare your (Synechron's) interest here as a close
partner of the people that offer that software.

Also, Postgres Plus doesn't contain Dynatune, nor does the web page say
that... another distribution *does*, but that is neither free nor open.