Documentation for working with PG interval types via JDBC - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Александър Шопов
Subject Documentation for working with PG interval types via JDBC
List pgsql-jdbc
Hi everyone,

PG has an interval data type. Via google searches and the mail
archive[1] I learned that PG jdbc driver has
org.postgresql.util.PGInterval type which however is not listed in the
public API[2].
Is there some documentation on the way it is supposed to be used, how it
is mapped to Java types (it is a PG extension after all), or is my best
shot the source code?

Kind regards:
al_shopov

[1]