Re: postgresql versus riak for a global exchange - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jonathan Vanasco
Subject Re: postgresql versus riak for a global exchange
Date
List pgsql-general
A very popular design I see is often this:

    - PostgreSQL for account, inventory, transactional; and all writes
    - NoSQL (Redis, Riak, Mongo, etc) for read-only index postgres (almost like a read-through cache) and assembled
documents