Re: 8.4 release planning - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Simon Riggs
Subject Re: 8.4 release planning
Date
List pgsql-hackers

> The problem is that it's not ready and no one is very sure about when
> it will be.

With respect, I've done more than any other developer has done to give
you and the community full information on the patch as it develops. I'm
sorry you don't believe what I tell you, but if you don't you should see
the patch for yourself or ask the person reviewing it.

The Wiki has been there for 4 months now, updated daily for last 8 weeks
apart from illness.