Re: There is an invalid value for cidr type in the "Table 8.22. cidr Type Input Examples" - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: There is an invalid value for cidr type in the "Table 8.22. cidr Type Input Examples"
Date
List pgsql-docs
> Another option, write:
> "Same as input."
> in the other two columns - so one doesn't have to look closely at some 30
> characters of hex to prove to themselves the inputs and outputs are indeed
> identical.

Oh, I like that, if it makes the table narrow enough.  Probably need
to set it in italics or something to make it obviously not-data.

> Would do it elsewhere for consistency

Right, we'd have to do it in each entry of this table (that it
is correct for).

            regards, tom lane