Re: pgday.org : how to federate the PgDays ? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Joshua D. Drake
Subject Re: pgday.org : how to federate the PgDays ?
Date
Re: pgday.org : how to federate the PgDays ?  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@commandprompt.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On Fri, 2009-01-09 at 15:17 -0300, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> If we were to follow this principle, we should have
>
> pgevents.org    for events
> pgdocs.org    for documentation
> pglists.org    for mailing lists
> pgsupport.org    for commercial support
> pgcommunity.org    for community matters
> pgversions.org    for listing supported versions

And no, I didn't say that.

> Some more random ideas:
>
> postgresqlforums.com
> postgresqlcertification.org
>
> Oh wait ...

Having a wide, diverse and vibrant community is not a bad thing. The
meglo-community idea is a bad one. Diversity is good.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
PostgreSQL