Re: BUG #8436: Heisenbug: random: relation "XXX" does not exist on 3 tables/views - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #8436: Heisenbug: random: relation "XXX" does not exist on 3 tables/views
Date
List pgsql-bugs
qwerty@hi.is writes:
> Just a few days ago we started randomly getting:
> relation "th_thjoderni" does not exist

You haven't really provided any information about what changed around the
time this started happening.  What I'd wonder about is concurrent DDL on
these tables --- perhaps you added some kind of background maintenance
task that wasn't there before?

You might try enabling query logging (log_statement = all) to see exactly
what's happening at the time you get one of these errors.

            regards, tom lane